Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Anyer Baby!

went to Anyer on the 23rd of Dec! went there w/ my cousins..
Had lots of fun there. 
I was tanner though but it was worth it! HAHA..
We only stayed there for a night!
and during the whole trip, my BB kept on shutting down!
urgh..
hence, credits to my sis' hp!



for dinner, we made sushi!!!



sunset

me and my cousins and my elder sis

sisters




drank hot choco with marshmallow float.. 

the beach is very beautiful in the morning

lol. white and pink? haha



Im going to miss anyer!
Ive had tons of adventures there!
went banana-boating thrice!
I fell twice!
It really hurts!
urghh..

Went jet-skiing too.. I was very slow.. lol..

West snorkling!
The corals are beautiful!!!
there was something wrong with my float though. lol..
The sea water was burning in my eyes!! 
but I adapted to it once in a while!
Despite this, the burning sensation always occur!

Not to forget about playing w/ the waves!
The way the waves carried me to the shore was pretty awesome!
again, the burning sensation in the eyes occur!

once again, the trip was worth-it!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top