Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Completely Out of Control

I was browsing for kpop gossips and news about Song Joongki and IU in youtube right and guess what? I ended up watching a very dramatic show instead and watched a kid marrying a man in his 30s (i guess). HAHA.. I know, weird huh? How did it end there? This is what happened when I just go with the flow. BTW, check out the phases of how I youtube below.




The deer video is really something! HAHA.. 
FUNNY!

FENTON FENTON! hahahaha

bumblebee..
<3



a couple playing around and suddenly they witnessed something unusual..
LOL


and I have watched a few more others of Maury Show's episodes on youtube and his website..
so addictive.
man! i wish my country has reality shows like that.
Most of the reality shows in my country are all scripted.
No ORIGINALITY!
URGH!



watch more of this epic show on

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top