Wednesday, December 28, 2011

An Ordinary Birthday

Yesterday was my 16th birthday.. Yes, Ive turned 16. OH MY.. This is kinda awkward. I think that 16 doesnt really suit me. Im more of a 15-years type. I know most of you guys must have been longing for their sweet 16 birthdays as they would get mature and stuffs. Despite this kind of idea planted in my mind, I prefer having the chance to wait as long as I can for the upcoming birthday and Thank God, my birthday is on every 27th of December which is around the corner of every almost end of the year.

It was pretty much an ordinary day for me yesterday. I woke around half past 8 in the morning. And this was also because my elder sis turned on the light which caused the room to heat up a little. Because I cant take the heat much longer, I decided to wake up. NOT to mention, she was wishing me HAPPY BIRTHDAY every 1 minute; trying to wake me up from my slumber!! I NEED THIS SLUMBER! I CANT NEVER WAKE UP LATE AS SOON AS THE SCHOOL REOPEN!

In the end I woke up, and still sitting on my bed. Then suddenly, my grandma (dad's mom) climbed up the stairs by herself! This is very rare. As she always try her best to find one of her grandchildren or daughter/son-in-laws to stand by her side to support her. She was knocking my door continuously. Why didnt she just open the door instead creating those annoying door knocks. She gave me HONGBAO like she always do. :) ..

After this, I started to open my BB and there were tons of wishes there (you know that im exaggerating right?). I also opened FB.. I always open FB during my bday. hahaha.. I watched pretty little liars. I was in love by this character named Caleb Rivers. She was with Hanna. Unfortunately, Hanna found out that he was just one of A's puppets. Caleb loved Hanna too. But Hanna was still in rage and she couldnt bother to give him a chance to apologize and bid her goodbye as he was moving to Arizona!!!!

Man, I keep on babbling about Pretty Litlle Liars. HAHA..

I just want to say THANK YOU to all the people that have wished me Happy Birthday.. It is really great that you guys remember. God Bless! 

I almost forgot that I got this cake from my aqiu.. 

and below was from my dad's friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top