Saturday, December 3, 2011

Tired

I put on a midnight candle to finish my English essay on Arthur Miller's The Crucible drama on Thursday. I only got 4 hours of sleep. I slept at 4:30 am. Whoah, it was really tiring. 

At school, I was really sleepy. I swayed around from time to time like a drunkard. My head was dizzy. Anyway, I did a 12-paper essay on The Crucible. Pretty heavy. And when I turned in my work, my teacher was very satisfied and astonished? As this was a longer paper compared to my previous work on poetry. 

In class, my teacher told me to take the guitar from the lounge. Took it and he started singing a Christmas Song by James Taylor called Sweet Baby James. 
We have also sung a song for Thanksgiving too, called The Rottlin Bog. 

After school, directly went to bed. So I couldnt sleep at night and decided to watch Running Man Korean variety show! 

credits to Cim for the Running Man videos present in her laptop. 

FUNNY! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top