Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Persona 3 again..

I am currently reading Persona 3 manga in mangafox.com. So cool. The story is somehow similar but not 100% similar with the psp game. There are some few changes I guess? Like for instance, the meeting of a few characters are slightly different with the psp story line. LOL. Overall, the manga is fantastic! I personally recommend you manga readers or persona psp game players to have a look on the manga!

Now, I am browsing for Persona 3 images again! Man, I am in love with the main protagonist in this manga, Minato Arisato! So cute! I love his hairstyle! What I hate about him is that I just could not accept that he is actually shorter than Junpei, the goatee guy..

Anyway, enjoy these images below, credits to fanpop.com accounts. :) I don't own any of these images. All I did was copying and pasting.. LOL.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top