Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Mie Ayam Abadi, Cake-venture, Desserts at PIK

Today I had a chance to meet up with Dennise again. We are going to eat noodles, do menipedis and eat desserts! Such a fun day out. However, I am having the guilt of not going to go to the hair salon for my haircut lesson. Why is this guilt keeps on appearing everyday in this summer holidays. I can't believe my highlight of my summer holiday would be "haircutting lessons haunting me every second in the summer". 

So Dennise picked Vivi and I up and headed to eat noodles. It was alright. Love the noodle. Why should I eat so quickly and not savour every taste of it, I DONT UNDERSTAND, I am a fast eater okay, Can't deal with it. 


Then afterwards we went to do some menipedis at Symphony. I had a hard time choosing which nail art to pick but then I decided for the tribal art since it is the hardest and I haven't had the chance to attempt it every since I saw someone doing it on youtube. And not to mention I don't have the equipment like the striper and the patience to do my left nails when my right nails are done. so many reason s for me to keep on postponing to do a tribal nail art. But finally my obsession has been fulfilled by going to the salon and let the pro do it. One slight glitch though, I forgot to choose white for one of the color layers of the tribal art, so all the colors on my nails kinda clash, but oh well, I love the end product, so that's it. I should have chosen pastel colors instead like Dennise's but too late now. You guys can see our nail products in the pictures down below :) 

Then we continued eating desserts at PIK! First stop: Cake a boo. Such a sweet shop with a very unique setting of a cake train instead of a sushi train. We should have sat in the cake train instead of a separate table. gah. . We ordered nutella burger, hakuna banana and raspunzel. The nutella burger was delightful but it was kinda mini. The hakuna banana despite the name banana that might project the understanding of having more banana in the cake which determines the usage of the term "banana" on the cake's name, was kind of an understatement that is there was only a dollop of banana goo inside the white chocolate covered cake. I could only taste the thick flavor of the white chocolate rather than the banana itself. And it was too sweet although I am a sweet-tooth myself. Lastly, the raspunzel was another two thumbs up! It was so light compared to the hakuna banana. It's bouncy and fun to eat :) 


we ordered all the three cakes from the same page on the menu



aww so cute

why slightly slanted picture


the tribal art nails !

dennise's nails! how cute! 

vivi's nails

nutella burger




raspunzel

hakuna banana









the cake train

such cute decoration. featuring unknown family group


After cake-a-boo we still got time to stop by a bubble tea shack called Ding-tea. Lucky for Helen who ordered a bubble tea since she has school, there's a promo of a buy1get1 on every weekdays. We bought the passionfruit green tea and mix-berry juice. 


We still got time to stop by at another dessert shop called the North Pole. Dude, the place was full of teenagers. Good thing there was a table for the three of us since we were a small group. It took us a while to order. I was super full and decided to snatch a nibble or two from Vivi's ice cream. HAHA. The worst decision happened was Vivi and I ordered the ice cream on a cup instead of a cone. Stupid! STUPID! 




such a plain jane she is huh. 


this mojito tastes refreshing


Dennise's lemon sth i forgot. so good but she has to finish it so quickly since we had to go
The place was awfully packed and we had to wait for such a long time for our two simple orders. Moreover, the small portion of the ice cream it was just too unbearable for such a steep price range. Try to pick up on your pace on serving the customers there North Pole, I am sure you will get good reviews from satisfied customers. Sorry to sound a bit too harsh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top