Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Dim Sum + Dessert Nibbles at Pacific Place

Today I went out with a couple of GFI friends that are in Jakarta for the holidays. First stop is my ultimate favorite dimsum place not only because it's cheap but also the atmosphere is pretty fancy for a restaurant near Glodok China Town. I invited Vivi too just to get familiarised with some of the people in GFI so that at least she might know some people before she arrives in Sydney.

Rendy apparently arrived first but was still spending time at the parking lot by the time Vivi and I arrived. We took about 15 minutes walking and taking the mikrolet (the blue vehicle). That vehicle costs Rp.4000 now. It has inflated so much. The three of us were still waiting for Andrew and Clarissa who were stuck in traffic. We ordered some of the dishes first. Of course, my most favorite egg-filled buns. I am not sure that is the actual name of the bun but it's the one filled with the egg yolk.

We talked and caught up with one another and also discussed which destination we should go next. We finally decided we should just go to Pacific Place since it is a great mall. It has been 2 years since my last visit there.


my favorite! 


we ate strudels here! 










we ordered the blueberry apple strudels! 



the five of us! idk if it's just me expanding but i look like a giant here, it's weird. 


-_-


people busy with food
I should have taken more photos there since I don't know when will be my next visit there to Pacific Place. That is most probably the most classiest mall in Jakarta filled with branded designer shops and located in between office buildings. I love the ak-sara there but since the opening of Canteen (The restaurant that ak-sara opens or sth), the bookshop is reduced into a smaller area which is such a shame. I was hunting for piano books but couldn't find any which was such a bummer. 

I guess I'll be catching up soon with GFI peeps anytime soon too. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top