Saturday, January 24, 2015

Run around in circles (Reunion with JIC people)

It's time to reunite with JIC peeps again and also bidding Stella goodbye as she takes her flight to the US day after tomorrow. It has been a long holiday but we only get to meet twice. Anyway, we decided to meet up at this restaurant called wait for it.. this might take a mouthful... Howdy Hello Hola Hey Ho. Shortened as H5. I guess the setting is quite unique. It has its street alley vibe to it. Not to mention it's such a fun conversation starter and an ice breaker, saying hello to someone. Come on it's an amazing concept.






shrimps
pad thai

bahnmi it;s been a while my friend, doesnt taste as good as in Aus tho. sorry










they look like planets
















The reason why we went to Colette and Lola was that when we walked into Union, the place was amazingly crowded. The waiting line is lasts for an hour. I can't wait that long because my dad and my sisters were in Grand Indonesia too and it would be so unfair if I spent so much time just to wait for a table. But this cakeshop is a great one. The service was awesome. Loving the waiters, they are hyped and fast at their work. Although when I asked them to take a photo they were a bit slow to be called though. But that's just a side note. 

We talked and I so wish I had more time though, I have so many questions to ask and catch up with people. AAAA. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top