Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Fish Pie

What a long time it was since the day we prepared food together at Kevin's humble abode. Things got too busy and we barely even had the time to gather together with the presence of homemade cuisine.

Today was my last physiology lab, I had my third and last quiz. I could not be bothered of the quiz anymore, I think I did a few mistakes but oh well. what's past is past. There is no reason of crying for a spilt milk.

Later in the afternoon, Sharon, Alvin and I made our way to Kevin's place. I thought we would start cooking early, but then in the end, all of them were finishing their microbio report, while I was watching youtube. We started a bit late.

Today's dinner was Fish Pie and a quickie dessert, with sushi being the appetizer.

1$ sushi

this tofu one was amazing! it was actually better than the chicken katsu one

kevin's new baby pot named Dominic

boiling potatoes

surprise drink

voila, fish pie is served with Kevin's British accent. He is very posh in his accent, isn't he?



quickie dessert





afterwards played some game
selfie.. 




this is a bad ending picture, but oh well
It started to pour that night. Despite the rainy season, we definitely enjoyed our last dinner together before facing our worst nightmares. I have not started studying on anything yet. I hope I could get it all done before hand. I would want to avoid an all-nighter this semester. Hope it goes well! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top