Wednesday, June 11, 2014

That's the only thing that I learn at school

drew this last year Q_Q
Two days before my first examination! Time surely goes by. It is obviously beyond my control that in just a matter of weeks I am going to finish my examination, start my winter break, and begin Semester Two of being a second-year student. This is also my mid-point of my medical science degree. It has been 1.5 years. I tried savouring every second of this semester, but then again, I lost track of time and now I have to face my fears. I have quite a twitch of dislike for exams. I don't mind the learning process but I tremendously would prefer another method of being rated/tested/whatever you want to call exams are for.

Another thing I want to add to this heart-to-heart session post, I isolated myself from a bunch of people this study vacuum period. I totally miss studying together with people like last year. Solitude is the best remedy to catch up on studies. However, libraries are too full! There are a lot of other students who like me are trying to "isolate", but in the end, we are gathered in a crowded room together. It is simply great if we don't know each other. Unfortunately, some of these people know each other and they discussed every bits of the lecture together. I could even tell one of their names now from their utterly loud conversation. I kept on bumping the same people for the past two days in the same room that I had to move and find another spot. Yep, my crystal spot. 

Wishing all the best to all who have exams right under their noses! I should stop procrastinating now. Toodles!

1 comment:

  1. Wow. Just wow. It was amazing to see that you managed to cope with those people. I mean, you ARE trying to write on your blog. And it IS the library isn't it? You should just tell those people off you know, I mean it IS the library and you ARE trying to write on your blog. Gosh, what is wrong with those people? Can't they appreciate others trying to write something on their blog or on Facebook, which is also as important as bacteriophages and gram-negative bacteria? I mean, if they WERE people they would just stop annoying nice people like you trying to write on your amazing blog!

    I would be utterly distressed when I am in the middle of writing a game-changing tweet when suddenly a group of non-conformists start speaking on the top of their larynxes. I just wished they could control their voice boxes so I can finish writing my tweet in peace. It is distasteful to see in modern society these days that people like that annoy us in such a deliberate yet cold way. What were their names anyway? I really want to know who they are.

    It was great reading this post. I hope you succeed in your isolation. Hope those 'bacteria' won't bother you again next time. And remember, if they do, simply say the magic sentence.

    "This IS the library."

    Toodles and have an amazing day.
    - Gunther

    ReplyDelete

Back To Top