Friday, June 27, 2014

The Fault in Our Stars

I did my histology spot test this afternoon. It was a great thing that Kevin and Alvin helped me with my last minute review. Or else, I would screw up more. They created this mock test in a form of pdf and tested me as a practice. This was unbelievably beneficial. During the practice mock test, I was again worried and was unable to think straight. I should definitely losen up a bit and have to pass over this worrying phase!!

The test was alright, up till the mid point of it that I suddenly felt weird that I have never come across that slide before. I hope I did alright though. The test was a great finishing to the whole examination period madness. It brought a great feeling somehow.

Afterwards, I treated myself for a movie out with Kathleen and her sister, Marsha (sorry for the wrong spelling). HAHA. We watched The Fault in Our Stars. We had an hour to kill and we decided to talk, catch up and all those girly chit chats to fast forward time.

The Fault in Our Stars depicts a love story between star-crossed lovers suffering from cancer. It is meant to be a tragic story but then again there was wrong with my sad emotion that throughout the movie I could not get the sadness within it. To me, and based on my opinion, sorry for all fandoms out there, the story feels a little bit too happy and surreal. In my mind, I kept on repeating this is impossible bla bla bla. I have seen better sad romantic movies but not this one. Maybe the book is better? I don't know, I am a lazy reader. 

2 comments:

  1. LOLLL.. I haven't seen the movie or read the book but I'm dying to! I'd rather to watch the movie as well because I'm a lazy reader too when it comes to thick book ._.

    xx
    http://felishmichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was great to hear that your friends helped!
    - Yumi

    ReplyDelete

Back To Top