Saturday, June 7, 2014

Vivid Sydney 2014

The annual light installations and projections none other than the striking Vivid Sydney of 2014 is here again. I have always been enormously thrilled with this particular event since the beginning of 2014. Honestly, I have only been toVivid once last year, Vivid Sydney 2013. And last year's experience was not the most top-notch first timer I was expecting. You could click on the link to read last year's post yourself, or even reminisce with the post if you were there with me last year..

Enough of 2013, let's talk about 2014!

I went to Vivid about four times this year. I was quite happy with this. I was able to glimpse every installations and projections from different sites. Although I did not get to see everything, at least it was memorable and a wonderful time to collect more photos. I think I have mentioned about my first trip to vivid 2014 on this post --> click me

Enjoy!


saw this amazing piece of art on the bus

a stranger was glaring at me while I was taking this photo. he even laughed.

Kriska's dinner








filament storm








sharing is caring 





love is in the air!! 

eating in the middle of the road like a boss
at least they were in the zebra cross
but anyway, the roads were closed

loving the FONT STYLE

heaven's cloth



let the last leaf fall and kiss the ground

this reminds me of the sims

blurry photo but that's alright, I have my Asian Peace gangster style 




tesselation




pardon the blurriness but i still love every mistakes of this shot


Streetlights! People! 




bunny! 

wabbittt



Went to Vivid the second time with my medical science classmate, Nicole! It was on a Thursday, I had to wake up early and attend my last Microbiology lab to hand in my lab manual and lab diary and my report. The rest of the day was just plainly a study time for me. At around 2, there was a Histology revision class. The day was as gloomy as ever. There was no sign of sunlight. The sky was completely dark. The plan of going to vivid that day was on the verge of failing. But then, we ended up going. 

dinner at Gumshara


alvin with his favorite meal of all time








yep, this is EPIC

intel world





vivid aquatique show






After the show was over, the rain started to pour. We were drenched, we decided to stop by an ice cream (or maybe it's gelato, can't tell the difference) shop, N2. The place was crowded. The wait was just too long too.


Fererro Reveal




The Big Cheese


This was on a Saturday, after Diana's pre-birthday surprise (which is going to be discussed on the next post). Went out with Devi and Santa. 




the urban tree







my companions!










dinner at Chat Thai
happy reaction towards the first food being served


dividing the last piece of duck into three


doughnuts 


silly cone chips











best accidental photo ever






watched the fountain show twice that day, and still no balerina scene present
This was an incredible show and such a great booster before finals! My thirst in going to Vivid has been quenched! I mean, how could I not be happy after visiting Vivid for four times! The crowd was unbearable. Good thing Aussie is a safe country. Pickpockets are rare compared to my home country. I am excited to see how Vivid Sydney 2015 will be like. This might not be my first time experience in Vivid. But let's just be frank here, my second experience was the BOMB, ultimate hardcore, and even engulfed my first time. But every story has its own uniqueness so I still cherish my moments last year too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top