Monday, June 23, 2014

Histology Exam

Last day of my theory exam, and last test at the racecourse this semester. It was a morning paper, freaking 8:45 paper. I was absolutely paranoid about every anatomy test. I had a pretty bad experience with the gross anatomy test last year. I was super worried that my mind was blank and could not remember anything. And to worsen the whole situation, when I went out of the examination hall, I could see everyone smiling and grinning, while I on the other hand, standing solemnly at my grade destruction, so sure that I had screwed up. But, fortunately, I did better than expected and passed and did not have to repeat the whole course. Woohoo! Thank God.

As soon as the paper was distributed, it was a two-page paper. I instantly knew that this was going to be a hard one. During reading time, I started to jot down everything I remembered in my mind. But then, during answering the questions, I had missed a lot of points. The worst mistake I did by far was to ignore studying from the lab manual. Gahhh.. Oh well, at 15 minutes to 11, I could not hold it anymore, staring at a paper in which I could not answer further, I decided to turn it in. I have done my best, and it is time to surrender everything to God. 

Later on, I met up with Ci Lily! Ate at a Malaysian restaurant called Alice's Makan. It was alright, typical malaysian cuisine with bombastic taste in your mouth. We went around the city too. Picked up some gifts at Daiso. Then decided to drop by the Winter festival in Darling Harbour. We spent our time watching people ice skating. It was fun. We saw couples teaching one another to skate. Boys are really a fast-learner in these kinds of activities. At the end of the day, I held a deep burden of guilt to not bring a camera with me. Thus I did not take lots of photos. But good thing, Ci Lily got an awesome photo camera! LOL. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top