Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Wedang Ronde

Went for a muscle straining program today. Nah, just kidding, but seriously my muscles are aching after the intensive swimming I did this morning. This was also the first time I felt really hot and exhausted just swimming laps after laps for just an hour. Cim also told me that my face was burning red. Whoah, I never knew we could turn red just by swimming. An exercise that doesn't produce any sweat.

At around 11, we were done with swimming and headed back home from Kuningan. Guess what, there was a riot along the bus stop corridors. They even blocked the way in Monas, the bus I was riding on had to miss the stop at Monas and directly headed to the next stop which was Harmoni. In a nutshell, it took me and Cim two hours just to arrive home. Not to mention, I was kicked by a little kid sitting in front of me thrice while I was standing on the bus! Yep, adorable indeed.

In the evening, Cim had the intention of making ronde (glutinous balls with crush peanut fillings) and I helped in making these round chewy little things. It was a lot of fun up till the part when the balls would crush and I had to reform it again.

familiar spoon aye? 
 I ate a total of 11.5 balls today! UNBELIEVABLE. My stomach suddenly widened after exercise today. Grrr.. All hard work was just in vain.

2 comments:

  1. I like wedangan :D I eat them whenever I visit Jogjakarta.


    xx
    felishmichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have never tried the rondes in Jogya though! good to know. lol

      Delete

Back To Top