Thursday, February 20, 2014

Roppan

Today was my last "Swim-workout", did not do much laps compared to my previous "work-out". Oh, you might have noticed the quotations, Idk, I just have to use it as I am an unfit person. And guess what, I only swam thrice in three weeks. So much for an inactive person. Anyway, I had to bring back home the swimming clothes and sport shoes I had left there.

Afterwards, we went to Plaza Semangi to watch Robocop! This movie was interestingly beyond my expectations. I expected really low for this but instead I witnessed some really cool plot lines and un-boring scenes.

Then, met up with Ci Lisda and ate at a honey bread restaurant called Roppan.


ogura 

matcha


the scoops are indecent in shape. -_-
We caught up with one another and had fun.. Then we headed to her university at Atma Jaya. It was a big university and really spacious too. When it was time for us to go home, we had to prepare ourselves the threat of being "sardined" (a term Cim always uses in referring to being hung around squished inside a crowded busway) on the whole journey home. oh boy..

2 comments:

Back To Top