Monday, February 17, 2014

Googly Eyes

Another post about nail arts! YEY! Before starting on the nails, I would like to explain about what a lazy day today was been for me. Here we go... woot woot, a journal post :)

peace out <3 
The intention of swimming was blown away because I started to feel home sick. I only have at least a week left before I fly back to Sydney. The urge of spending more time at home empowered any motivations I had the previous night. I had a plan on what I should do today being nicely organised the previous night.

Anyway, later that morning, I had picked a book called The Search for Wondla and an Indonesian book called Silsilah Di Kitab Kejadian in which I had the motif on reading through them but after a few flip of pages, I tossed it to the side of the table and without hesitant reached out for my laptop.

Another "thing" happened today, I finally paid my overdue amount at University Terraces after receiving constant warning emails. I had mentioned to the guy that I would pay the overdue amount as soon as I got back to Sydney which was on the 27th of February (arrival date), however he didn't believe me and instead, warned me this would be reported to a debt collection agency and a bad record will be written under my name which will last at least for 7 years. Honestly, I was reluctant on paying something so huge of amount via internet especially to the insecurity of internet signals here in Indonesia, what if anything goes wrong when I was paying it online. I am not the most tech-savvy person and call me a caveman or anything for not relying the internet especially at this gadget age, I don't really care. I worry, okay!

I watched a lot of videos on youtube. A worm of curiosity grew inside of me and I watched how to read palms or fingers. It is pretty interesting how the three phalanges of the fingers depict different successes for each segment. Sort of a fortune-telling action that is and I had to stop before it went to far. You never knew how boredom could strike you to do stuffs you have never even thought of before.

Moving on, after lunch, I tried to clean up the cupboards in my dining room. It looked okay, I found new mugs and found tumblrs which I will bring to Sydney :)

Then, went for grocery shopping.

And, the highlight for today, nail paintings! Watched a video on how to make googly eyes nails <3 Super fun to make but you have to have sturdy hands while making the dots. Patience is definitely key and what makes waiting fun? Watching Conan O Brien's shows on youtube of course.


After the nails are done, I came to realise that these googly eyes look more like frog eggs... LOL 

Watching Miss Indo 2014 right now! Saw Diana Jo on TV! Super psyched! All the best, girl! Seems a bit bizarre watching someone familiar on tv; in a positive way of course.. HAHA 

4 comments:

Back To Top