Tuesday, February 11, 2014

君に届け [Kimi Ni Todoke]

credits to Asianwiki
A manga-based movie entitled Kimi Ni Todoke (Reaching You) took upon a journey about love at first sights of two contrasting characters on the Ceremony Day of High School. Needless to say, endless struggles had been tackled before the lovebirds could be together.

I love this movie. I feel ashamed of not reading the manga first and just being my lazy ol'self to watch the live action drama instead. I was jerking up with tears during the beginning of the movie. This was absolutely embarrassing but honestly I have a weak spot on stories about someone being bullied or someone being an outcast and then there would be this one hero or several kindhearted characters that would go beyond boundaries of status to be the bullied character's friend. OOps, forgot to say spoiler alert, this was a tiny-bit of what happened in the movie.

I have never cried so much after watching a movie like this. Not even watching A Walk to Remember could lead me to shedding buckets of tears. I would love to re-watch this again in the future and test if my heart would again sink in the touching scenes offered in this sweet movie.

ps (on a totally different notice) : Safe flight to Ci Fen2 on her way back to Surabaya from Sydney! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top