Monday, February 10, 2014

Bookworm-wannabe

You might have known from my previous posts that I have been clinging onto books lately due to the fact of having nothing to do. My jobs during summer are just hitting the books and draw. Being jobless is definitely a blessing in disguise. This is because my eyes are opened to a wonderful imagination offered from the adventurous books that had been lying on my shelf collecting dusts. 

No matter how slow I am in reading, and regardless of easily bored I am, I am trying my best to finish as many books I can this holiday. 

Thanks Ci Lisda for this amiable hand cream. 

books I have read during summer. Currently tackling the toppest book. 
 Last but not least, I realised that my summer is ending soon. I cannot believe this. I haven't packed and essentially I am not ready to start my second year disregarding how jobless I am in the holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top