Friday, February 7, 2014

Lunch at Sun City

The plan on going to the apartment and hit the gym totally blew off due to the fact that I woke up really late and we had errands to do. Cim had to pick up her IELTS result, and not to mention the time we spent from our place to Kuningan took a long time. Moreover, I heard that there would be a riot near Thamrin but then again I saw nothing near a riot when I took the bus. This was good news though.

After retrieving the result, we went back and headed straight to Glodok to SunCity as I had planned for a lunch out with Dennise and Ci Lisda.

We were the first ones to arrive and we decided to Giant, a supermarket. However, it was closed. Today was not even a public holiday. Oh well. HAHA.

I had almost forgotten that there is a 50% off every dimsum dishes as well as ala carte every weekdays, while on weekends there is a 30% promotion. I thought that this discount has been non-existent. LOL.

So there we were, being seated and still waiting for Ci Lisda to arrive.

the menu. 


pickles. extra charged. 

custard buns ! 

<3

Despite the outer atmosphere of Sun City, the interior is simply grand


me and dennise.
pardon my messy hair

fried prawn wontons with mayo sauce



cute peanut sauce! 

xiaolongbao

this one is the bomb too! 


not to forget, all time favorite hakau

chasiubao





siomay (sorry for the unfocus image)





too near of a selfie. 
<3
It was a great lunch and best of all, stomach's craving of dimsum was fulfilled! HIHI. I hope we all could meet again soon before my flight to Sydney. 

2 comments:

Back To Top