Thursday, February 27, 2014

G'day in Sydney

I have arrived in Sydney and yet another full year to tackle! There were a lot of familiar Indos on the plane! It was super cool. I managed to bring the microscope safely.

We emptied our luggages as soon as we arrived in coogee, then headed to Cim's place to put our empty luggages there and went straight to Uni for o-week. The oweek was practically empty, there were less stalls. I didn't get much freebies.

pavilion's chicken noodle salad! legendary! 
Later on at lunch there were a Campus Bible Study pizza event, I was too full to even devour a single slice. I just love the feeling of losing my appetite after hours of spending on the plane. This always happen. I hope it would stay.. HAWHAW..

At night, we ate dinner at Sushi Tengoku! The best place to eat sushi in my opinion. The servings are satisfying. 








tasty macha ice cream

got this sprinkle cupcake all the way from US from a dear friend of mine called Laura


the cream cheese filling is too good to be true

gawwh cute bday card

how i love green tea
Despite the lack of sleep, I managed to go through the whole day without taking an afternoon nap to avoid some jetlag whatsoever. phew. 

4 comments:

  1. sprinkles cupcakes muanisnya.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Pocky Midi too! I can eat two boxes alone lol.
    Thanks for sharing.

    xx
    http://felishmichelle.blogspot.com/2014/03/rosy-blossom.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah! they're the best! i haven't opened it yet.. hihihi..

      Delete

Back To Top