Monday, January 14, 2013

The Vampire Diaries

Once again, this will be another post of me babbling about the TV series I'm currently watching. And as much as I am hating to say this but I am obsessed with vampire stories. I am not that big of a fan of Twilight either. However, The Vampire Diaries is a whole completely different love story unlike Twilight.


The Vampire Diaries is another romantic, mystery, thriller, teenage drama that always has that cliffhanger at the end of every episode. It is about a love triangle of two vampire Salvatore brothers for Elena, the death ringer of their lost love past, Kathrine. 

This TV series is still ongoing. There is up to season 4 so far. I have been waiting for Elena to end up with Damon, the evil brother. KYAA.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top