Thursday, January 17, 2013

Graduation day

The day I have been earnestly waiting for, My Graduation Day at Uniprep, has finally come and now I am over it! Over it in particular is that I have just come home from the graduation dinner celebration.

Let me start on my activities right from the beginning of the day. I continued myself pimping my tumblr once more. It's not finished yet. But this is what I got so far. It's pretty hard for me to edit with html code. I am such a noob. Moreover, I am too lazy to read the long html code carefully.

my sidebar button

Frankly, I am loving my new sidebar buttons. You can visit my tumblr Click Here.

Then at noon, my photoshop teacher, Ci Sanny, came. And I started my lesson of creating a caricature of Angelina Jolie. It was really hard! :( I hope I could be better soon! Because I have always wanted to be able to create stuffs like this! It's awesome!

Ci Sanny helped enlarging Jolie's lips 
You might want to zoom in to see the difference.

In the evening, mom and I went to the Graduation thingy which was at Graha Niaga, at the left side of Uniprep.


The Goodie Bag consists of the schedule of the whole event which I had thrown away. oops. A passport cover, a CD containing photos of students and a list of all the graduates graduating in 2012 of all UNSW Foundation Year Institutes.

I am not brave enough to open the CD and see the pictures myself. As I'm a 100 percent sure I would look completely terrible. So no beans for you. HAHA. Cause this Lucy ain't spilling. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top