Saturday, June 2, 2012

SWATH

Today, I had to go to school for extra classes. Moreover, I had a Physics Quiz this morning too which was really hard, I was confident with my answers but usually with this confidence I would get eventually get unsatisfying marks. This sucks! I had a difficult lesson on Chemistry too. I had a hard time understanding the teacher's lecture. My head was about to explode! I need a lot of practices before the semester exam which is coming soon in one-month time! 

The classes finished at 12, and Felix and I directly went straight to Plaza Indonesia to The Premiere! We went to the bus stop with Kimberly and Fenny from Design class. We were in the same bus. 

In case you are wondering who Felix is, Felix is my closest friend at Uniprep. Don't think the word "close" in a different way okay. He is only a friend! A FRIEND!

Arriving at Plaza Indonesia, Felix and I went to XXI at EX to buy tickets! There were only 2 movies showing at The Premiere: Lockout and the other one was Snow White and the Huntsman. We chose SWATH of course! We bought 4 tickets, 2 for both of us and the other 2 were for my sisters.


the tickets


Done with the tickets, we went to eat! However, I went to accompany Felix to the ATM machine. We spent some time looking for the BCA ATM machine. And by the time we reached the ATM machine, there was a huge line there. 

Afterwards, we went to eat! STARVING really bad! We ate at Fat Burger!

fat burger, egg, bacon, beef, skinny fries,

look how greasy this is
Guess what store is beside Fat Burger. Yes it's none other than AKSARA! We went inside. While Felix was searching the magazine he was craving for, I decided to wander around the place. As it was empty I decided to take photos of the children corner. As usual, it looks really comfortable. Furthermore, there are fur carpets too there for children to sit down an spend some time there reading the books available there. Oh and have I told you that the books there are categorized by the children's ages too. So the bookstore actually picked out books that will suit their interests in their time of age.

the children corner at aksara

the books
After the bookstore, we still had some time to kill before the movie started. So went to the basement to Periplus and also the food hall. Felix was still searching for the magazine. But still had no luck of finding it anywhere.

At food hall, we bought food to smuggle. Let me tell you the smuggling later. So I bought popcorn there and fortunately there was a microwave too there and so I heated it up.

Crafts at Food Hall
We still had time to spare before the movie started. We stopped by an Apple Store in which Felix had his iphone screen changed.

there's Felix right there. not the one with the batik

Then 10 minutes before the movie started, we also stopped by at the Quickly bubble drink shack! Felix bought me bubble drink! LOL. And then hastily went into the theater because we were about to run out of time.

Felix was pretty excited about watching at The Premiere.

Relating to the smuggling thing, we put all the food we bought outside in our bags and it was pretty much a success when we entered the theater. No one noticed and no staff even bothered! However, before the movie started, one of the staffs of whom I didn't get the chance to glance the name of, approached us and told us that food are strictly restricted inside theaters! I was in total shock. It usually turns out a success when it comes to smuggling food. Maybe it was my fault too taking out the food before the room went dark. That's why the staff easily saw us and told us to give the food to them. Yes, our provision were confiscated but we could retrieve them after the movie though. But still!!! We lost our food! And the weirdest thing was that I was in total shock that I said "Thank You" when the guy was taking my food away! What was I thinking!!!!! Thank you for stealing my food! FOOLISH!

felix and I and my Green Tea Pearl Tea before it was confiscated
the popcorn before it was taken away.
Anyway, the movie is totally awesome! I love the setting of the movie! It kinda reminds me of the movie Avatar by James Cameron! Felix told me he fell asleep in the middle part of the movie. Maybe he was really in a comfortable state back then due to the fact that there was a blanket supplied in The Premiere and there was a recliner too!

During the whole movie, I kept on laughing and smiling and shrieking and all sort of annoying stuffs but I guess the movie sound covered my annoying noises, so I obviously did not annoy anyone. :). 

Seriously, you guys should go watch this awesome movie, a more edgier type of Snow White! Tough Snow White! Snow White ending up with The Huntsman? Say what!??I know! You guys should watch it quickly! 

After the movie, we went to Periplus again to buy Diary of a wimpy kid, Cabin Fever! I have been waiting for this series to be released in soft covers for a very long time. I have read a few pages and it is impressively funny as always. LOL.

cabin fever
Then we departed with Felix. Afterwards, before grabbing a taxi, we stopped by Starbucks and brought ourselves green tea lattes! Lining up in the taxi queue took a while. There was a very long line.

 

Another thing I want to share is that I met the nicest taxi driver! He is really friendly. He gave us a lot of riddles on the way. My sisters and I could not answer a single question. LOL. The questions are pretty annoying though. Most of the answers are hidden in the questions. We should have listened to the questions carefully. 

All in all, today was fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top