Thursday, June 14, 2012

Daria






 


Guess what I am blogging this during my computer class session. We have not started yet but still I'm at Uniprep computer lab. So, recently, I found this amazing cartoon show! LOL. I have seen a lot of posts about this at Tumblr and did not know what the series are called, and at last I knew it! It used to be aired on MTV but I guess they don't show this anymore. It was a very old cartoon (1997). Moreover, MTV only shows series about Teen Mom and all that right now. Unfortunately, my cable won't show anymore of MTV. I think it's blocked or something, we would have to pay extra cash to watch it. 

So, Daria was a very gloomy intellectual teenager. She stood out from the rest of all her high school friends. She had a friend named Jane who was also gloomy and emo-ish. I have no idea why I like her character so very much. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top