Thursday, June 21, 2012

Ko Ronald's Wedding (17.6.12)

I know I should have blogged this sooner, but I was having problems with blogger, I have no idea why. I could not upload pictures in bulk. urgh. Anyway, last Sunday, my coaching teacher has finally tied the knot with his girlfriend! Congratulations to him and his wedded bride! I'm so happy for both of them. 

Last Sunday, I also played the piano for the Sunday school students, and after playing the piano, these children were shown a video about Biblical characters named " Ananias and Sapphira". watch the video! It was retold in a grim-mer way. Kinda reminds of Tim Burton works! 


Later on, I went to Korem (Komisi Remaja) in which I listened to a sermon. But before the sermon began and way before the worshiping began, we were shown a video. I love this song!




In the afternoon, at about 1, my parents, Vivi, and I went to Ko Ronald's wedding matrimony. We could not attend the wedding reception hence I we only came for the matrimony. 

the invitation
But by the time we arrived there, we were half an hour late and the matrimony was about to finish. We arrived there while my coaching teacher was giving his oath in front of the priest and his parents and family.
 
I sat next to a woman who was sobbing really badly. She turned out to be my coaching teacher's aunt. LOL. She was a little bit confused why I sat next to her. I am a stranger to her. Of course. --"

,,

Ko Ronald's parents

apologizing to his parents

I forgot to take a picture of the bride's parents because most of the time I was blocked by the camera person and the photographer. I did not get the front view picture too which sucks. --"

Anyway, congratulations again to the newly-weds!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top