Saturday, June 9, 2012

Prometheus (8.6.12)

Sorry I should have blogged this yesterday but I did not because I was complaining about my driver to my mom all night. So I did not get the chance to blog and post the pictures yesterday. 

Regarding to the day out yesterday, I was picked up by my sisters from Wisma Subud at BlokM (my lab) at around 12 past 10 in the afternoon. They were very late. All my friends and even my teacher had gone home. I was alone. Luckily, there were still the ibu2 selling snacks. I talked to them to kill time. But before talking to them, I ate my lunch alone and it was really hot. My classrooms were locked. And so you know what I did to cool myself? I went inside the girl's toilet as there is water there and the temperature there seems cooler and there is a roof covering the severe hotness from the sun. One of the ibu2 found me lurking in the bathroom though. She thought I had gone home. I explained to her about hiding from the sun operation thingy and she laughed it off. LOL. 

After picked up, we straightaway went to PI to watch Prometheus with Ci Lisda. There was a very heavy traffic. It was as if we only moved one inch every 10 minutes. It was really frustrating. Not to mention Ci Lisda had arrived at PI while we were stuck in traffic at Sudirman. Eventually we arrived at PI at 1 but we had not found any parking place yet. But I told my sisters to and meet Ci Lisda first while my driver and I searched for a parking space. 

It took us a while to find a parking spot. The parking space at PI was very little you know. My driver kept on cursing using the word "kampret" and other words in which were inaudible. I felt really uncomfortable sitting beside him. He should have kept the inappropriate words to himself. He was really annoying for some reasons. urgh. Anyway, after a while we found the space. 

Afterwards, I quickly met up with Ci Lisda at XXI EX. Then we bought the tickets at the Premiere. There was Ii Lily (Ci Lisda's mom) too. We bought Prometheus tickets. 
Prometheus! it's a thriller and a sci-fi packed in one heart-throbbing movie
Then we were off to eat lunch. I had eaten lunch at my lab place. It seems that Ci Lisda had also eaten a little grub while waiting for us too. So together we went to Bakmi Laiker. Before that, we departed with Ii Lily too. 

Ci Lisda and I ordered Teh Tarik. It tasted like chocolate milk. I had no idea why. It tasted good though. 

teh tarik
Ci Lisda looking at my hp.
 
we were not ready! 


We chatted there while waiting for my sisters to finish their food. I also ate some of theirs. LOL. The food portion was pretty satisfying. Then after we had finished we went to Aksara to kill some time before the movie.

the bleeding lorax

taking a photo in front of the picture board.
this reminds me of WMU .LOL.
 
man! I want them!
So it was 5 minutes before the movie began. We bought popcorn and soda. 

my hair is so awkward
I am going to comment on the movie right now. Prometheus has awesome special effects, the science fiction is the bomb! However, the awesome special effects make some scenes gruesome. It was such a thriller. Throughout the end of the movie, my heart was racing like anything. I kept covering my eyes with my arms. Some parts of the movie were a bit giving me the fuss though. Like one part was that there was this main protagonist named Elizabeth Shaw. She believed in science and she believed that this Prometheus was the one who created human beings. Hence she went on an expedition along with a bunch of other scientist in 2091 after being put to sleep for about 2 years. Shaw was such a tough woman. After going through a Cesarean of taking out the alien fetus from her womb, she ran away from it before it was too late. Moreover, she had escaped death for a few more times. It was impossible for a scientist like her to be so active like that. 

  

After the movie, we went around  and I remembered I should go into the XL center as there was something wrong with my HP number. Along the way we saw an OPI collection not covered in glass. And there was no one guarding it.
believe it or not, no glass, and it was in front of the shop.
 At the xl center, I got the 666th number in line. So to kill more time I grabbed a quickly.

such a bad number

jasmine and choco taro flavor
We were hungry and so we grabbed dinner there too. Ate at Pizza e-bira.


We ate 3 courses, appetizer, main dish and a desert. 

a vegetarian grilled pizza! Don't try this, absolutely horrible.

bbq pizza, tasted fabulous!

the famous sweet pizza, NY cheesecake!
 We chatted a lot too. Especially about Universal School. Afterwards, we went to try addicTea.


mint green tea and Macha green tead with custard pudding
 You should try this! It tastes heavenly!

So before going home, we stopped at Fat Burger to buy a burger for my mom. Then there was another incident relating to the driver again at the parking lot. But I'm too lazy to type and I should go and practice piano for tomorrow. LOL. Plus I need to eat dinner. LOL.

Great news! Willdy is going home today!  Dennise is going home on the 20th. Ci Michelle is going home soon on 22nd ! How exciting!

btw, I told my dad about the driver just now, and he was angry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top