Sunday, June 10, 2012

Love Changes

Today is a Sunday, and as usual I go to church. This month we are going to do some more donations to people. This operation is called "Love Changes". Oh how I wish I have the advertisement on this operation thing to show all of you. But unfortunately, I don't. I tried finding it on Youtube but it seems that luck was not on my side. 

the banner

So this donation is going to be distributed to the needy right. Each of us could pay a 50k to a goody bag which is filled with useful things like stationary, health supplies and also food. I bought the health supplies goodie bag while my sister bought the stationary.

the goodie bags
After buying the goodie bag, we write the name on a heart shaped sticker and stick on the goodie bag and also we are going to write our name on a card which is going to be hung on a specially-made house in the lobby.

the house.
the heart-shaped cards

love changes
 I bet there are going to be lots of donators and by this we can change the world into a better place. And also there might be the slightest chance of them getting to believe in God a little. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top