Sunday, June 17, 2012

Madagascar 15.6.12

Sorry for the super late post on this one. I should have posted this days ago as soon as I got back from the hangout location. LOL. So, after school on Friday, I went straight to PI. I waited for my sisters and friend there as I was the first one to reach there. This outing was kinda unexpected though. So it was really unplanned well. Anyway, that day I got to meet up with William who just came back from LA for summer.

I waited there for an hour at Aksara. I hung out at the Children Corner as there was a chair there. Btw, I saw this map which cost really expensive for just a map. However, this was no ordinary map. This map was crumpled and it was super light and I think if I was not mistaken it was waterproof.

the maps.
the crumpled map
I grabbed a novel in the Children Corner. I read Goddess Girls and Big Nate. Big Nate was really funny. It was a bit similar to Diary of a Wimpy Kid. But Diary of a Wimpy Kid is much better. But this ain't bad :) 

I still haven't decoded the encrypted data yet. All I got was "Gina is a Pain"
 After one hour had passed, William arrived! So me and William went around to grab something to drink. We drank Addictea! I met the same seller again. We talked. And we also checked the time schedule for a movie.

Then after a while, my sisters arrived. Then we went to Sushi Tei. Whoah, it had been a while since I ate sushi there :) It was delicious!




And then Stella came!




the sauce is not yellow. my camera (bb) sucks.

  

Done with filling sushi into out stomachs, we went to the cinema! It seems that William had to go to home faster than expected. He needed to pack for his things to Makassar. So he did not watch the movie with us. 
Madagascar!

 Madagascar 3 is really hilarious! I was laughing out loud in the theater. Apparently, all viewers were pretty much amused with the movie too. Also, great song selection! EPIC!

Anyway, we still got an hour to spare before the movie started. So we strolled around the mall once more. Oh yeah we took a view pictures on the cardboard box poster of Madagascar and Brave!


what the hell was I thinking of doing such a loony thing like that

PEACE!

SUPER WEIRD.lol.
 After taking pictures, we went to eat at En Dining! Ate honeybread there!



We chatted some more there. LOL. 



So after that we went back to XXI, bought popcorn and talked some more after departing. Then we departed with William and went into the theater. :)

ps: I have finally figure out the encrypted data above and it goes like : "Gina is a Pain, Nate is Great" 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top