Sunday, May 20, 2012

WMU Reunion

So yesterday I met up with some of WMU students. Some of them could not make it though but no worries there will be Reunion part 2 later in June. And I am really looking forward to people having the time to attend! 

We met at Grand Indonesia at the Skybridge. I came late though but there were a few more later than me. LOL. After gathering there we waited a few more minutes to wait for the others to appear but unfortunately my stomach was hungry and could not wait any longer. So we went to Sushi Groove. 

fried rice bimbimbap! super yummy! 
 At sushi groove we were really noisy. I also took photos using my handphone and William's samsung galaxy tab. HAHA. I'm such a show off even though it's not mine.

william ali. wew, this really looks a bar setting. 

derrick, david

william and his tab

I have no idea what they were looking at. 

reyner and william. blurry..   
danella and filbert

talking about sth i forgot. maybe talking about me. hahaha. 

.. 



resembles an internet meme in so many ways

donny! he's in binus right now


reyner is working with his dad



too zoomed







an internet meme too. lol 
just in front of candy world.

after sushi groove we went to PI, to watch! We watched Dark Shadows! Can't believe I have watched Dark Shadows for two times. This is utterly beyond expectation. After buying the tickets, stella and I accompanied Danella eat. Before then, she decided to go to the ATM machine and guess what we found ! We found the Avengers posters! 

danella.
So we took photos there! LOL!

LOKILOKILOKILOKILOKI
We accompanied her to Fat Burger! 



Then we watched! 

Afterwards, we went to take photos at a place near the escalator. It was decorated beautifully. I think it was for advertising something relating to weddings. 





movement





Btw, this might sounds off topic. But I found this hilarious picture on disneyfaceswap.tumblr.com ! HAHA. 
I believe something went wrong here.
Submission from fredrikhoegbom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top