Saturday, May 12, 2012

Smashing Day (to GI with Clarein, Stella, Jessica and Michelle)

Today I had to go to school for Chemistry extra class. The teacher was sick on Wednesday of which he had 2 periods with us and so in order to make up for the lost session, he provided us with extra class today ! It was tiring T_T. Lemme tell you all about today! 

I woke up at 5 minutes to 7 in the morning. I rushed into the bathroom, took a shower, ate breakfast, brushed teeth and changed clothes. My dad drove me to Olimo and then I took the busway there at the bus stop as always. It was really crowded. There was a huge queue. It took me 10 minutes waiting for the bus. 
At that point, I was pretty sure I was going to be late to class. 

I arrived the class at a quarter pass 8. I hope I'm not marked absent today because there is this new policy of marking absent a student who comes late to class for more than 15 minutes. When I entered the class, I was a little bit confused that I was not the latest person in class. 4 of my other friends weren't there yet. 

After 2 hours of Chemistry, there was Physics retest session. Honestly, the retest was a lot harder than the real test. --". Anyway, this was not included in the GPA. :D 

With Physics test done, I decided to meet up with Mr Vernon. However, he was still in class with a bunch of commerce students. I was going to ask him for the article presentation of which he had not handed me because of the mis-photocopying accident. I waited for 20 minutes after calling him out from the class. Unluckily, he didn't come out and I could not wait any longer because if I did, I would be late for a movie I was about to watch, Dark Shadows, with my WMU friends--> Clarein, Stella, Jessica and Michelle. 

So thrilled seeing them today! 

I walked really fast and I was sweating. It was really hot with all the pollution around. grr..

We all accidentally met at Food Louver. It seemed that they were also searching where Blitzmegaplex is. So we searched together. I chatted a lot about Uniprep with them. LOL. 

Btw, it was really nice of Clarein and Stella to pick up the food I ordered --> Shihlin and Green Tea Latte from Starbucks! I<3greentealatte :D

There was a terrible incident though. The green tea latte spilled and Stella's bag became wet.. T___T. Blitzmegaplex's carpet was wet too but it dried off after the movie finished. 

On the bright side, the movie hadn't even started although it was past its schedule. We were some lucky fellows. And so we watched! There were not many audience. Like literally! Most people prefer The Avengers. By the by, I saw a lot of universal school students at Blitz and Forever 21 today.


Frankly, I don't enjoy Dark Shadows at all! I was a bit surprised knowing that this movie was for adults after reading the "Untuk Dewasa" title before the movie began rolling. Seriously, too much seductions and disgusting scenes. The only part I enjoy most was the wardrobe. I like their gothic style. :)

After the movie, we took some pictures in front of The Avengers poster! LOL. I'm going to take more pictures next Monday with my sisters! It's going to be awesome. *evil laugh*

we asked the satpam to help us out


literally blocking Loki and Hawkeye
 We were hungry! And so we went to Pasta de Waraku! It was my first time going there. I was not that hungry because I ate popcorn, shihlin, and green tea latte during the movie. I'm a glutton, I know.

There is a 15% discount off if you bring your student card with you. The 15% is referring to the tax. With it being off, there was no tax implied.



kids day. :D Friday
it was my first time hearing the word "Hanito" I'm more familiar to the term
"honey bread" or "honey toast"

clarein ordered the third picture- Sweetnut buttercup
look at the picture carefully! 

I ordered, macha float! 

macha float backview

macha float frontview
pretty good:)

Stella's. Idk what that's called

looks good. 

Michelle's dish. idk wht thats called too

sweetnut buttercup.
see the difference? it was really different from the image
on the menu 

taking a nibble

after I finished my float, Clarein gave me a milkita!
Melon flavor. 
 After we have finished eating and the table was partially cleared. I handed them the questionnaire I did for my English Report. :)
Clarein and Jessica answering their questionnaire

Stella and Michelle answering theirs

the bill. LOL. 

Michelle and Jessica took off with their mother. 
 Unfortunately, I forgot to take pictures with them at the restaurant! grr.. forgetful me. :(
Anyway, after they left, the three of us went around the mall taking pictures.



cute wall


We were trying to find the ironman large figurine but we couldn't find it. So we took a picture here instead.

bpk Yanny took this photo. He was amazing:) 
 Then, Clarein wanted to visit faceshop to hunt for nail polish.

lip balm, lip gloss

this is pretty cool

i drew on my red nails with the tester pen.
 From faceshop, we decided to go up to Forever 21. And guess who we found! Ade Ray ! We were laughing really loudly and was a bit stalking him (like the picture below) and he kinda noticed. LOL. I was never a fan of him but making him "geer" was fun. HAHAHA.
ps: Stella is a huge fan of his


ade ray
 The stalking process stopped after we lost track of him. He went somewhere near food hall I guess. So then we straightaway went to Forever 21 and guess who we met! It's none other than my sister's friends: Wendy and the others.

From Forever 21, went to shihlin. :D And there was "bulan sabit" and her gang staring at us while we were sitting two tables in front of them. LOL.

Met a lot of familiar faces today.

clarein took this. 
Overall, it was a great day! I could not stop smiling on my way home. HAHA. I hope we could meet up soon again! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top