Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Tutoring

So my cousin, Hans, decided to come by my house to learn some Chemistry. We learned a little though. Most of the time were wasted on doing quizzes online about The Avengers. So we did this quiz on "What Avenger Would You Date?"on quizilla--> click here

My result was Bruce Banner who is Hulk, Vivi got Phil Coulson and Hans got the same like me. It was really fun. Can't believe Hans got the same result like mine. This means Hulk was a two-timer then! JK!

It was really hard tutoring someone. By the way I felt really weak today maybe because of the flu. Can't be more tiring.

Not to forget, I'm still in Avengers fever these days! Can't stop blogging about Avengers on tumblr and making outfits on  polyvore 

One more thing, check out this photo I found on 9Gag. Too adorable!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top