Saturday, May 5, 2012

Wallet Trouble


Today is the day Ci Lisda, Sheila, Vivi, Helen and me going to the cineplex to watch THE AVENGERS! At last! I have been waiting for this day for a very long time. so excited! However, a really unexpected accident (or is it incident), happened! I lost my purse, my clutch, my gucci (fake actually, lol, trying to be a fashionista and trying to show off opulence, so much for a show off, I'm not in a steady mood, I'm never like this you know, aaa, freaking out). 

in the morning I painted my nails :D
However, you know there are some signs or maybe some "premonitions" about me losing stuff today. 
Firstly
@ 11, I had a Physics tuition with Ko Ronald and he told me about the incident of which he found somebody's phone left behind. He took it to ensure its safety because he was going to return it unlike if it was found by the cleaning service guy. Anyway, he returned it safely to the woman who had lost her phone at the same place. 
Secondly
Then, when I saw the recent updates on my blackberry, I saw Sherren's post about her losing her ring. 

These signs should have been a warning for me but I did not actually realize it until I lost my purse. 

You know, when I noticed my purse gone was when I was lining up for the premiere section of Avengers. I felt that my bag was not that heavy due to the absence of my clutch. I panicked and quickly ran with Vivi to the lobby to the Taximeter guy. 

I described him the features of my clutch and I was actually panicking. Oh yeah, on my way to the lobby from the theatre, I called my mom to block all of her cards. T_T .. I felt terrible, today was probably the worst hang out with friends ever. I'm really sorry Ci Lisda and Sheila. You have to go through an unwanted adventure like this. 

Anyway, avengers was great. You all ought not to miss it. 


we got the front seat. --" 
 Taking pictures while waiting for the movie.








After the movie, I went to mie laiker to meet up with my WMU friends there. Unfortunately, Clarein had gone home. I hope I could meet all of you again soon. Next Friday, i have no lab! yey. There's a chance going out again. 

I'm still waiting for the CRC Blue Bird Kantor Pusat to inform me about my missing wallet .. I pray it's still there. 

ps: I found a glove at PI, it was worn out, but only half a pair was there, I took it, I thought somebody would have been searching for it, so I took it to the Concierge of the Lost and Found. And you know what the woman there said? "This should probably be thrown as trash". Dude! Come on, I wasted a few minutes doing a good deed so that that person wont be madly furious about his missing glove. That feeling sucks you know. 

still half an hour more to go. PLEASE CALL SOON

oh yeah, I'm really thankful to God about my parents not scolding me. Ive really had a hard time today. Getting scolded would be a really bad thing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top