Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Strange Dream

I just woke up from my deep slumber, and I have had the most strangest dream of all time. There were many parts though and I only remembered a few.

First part of the dream was situated at Universal school's hallway. And what wondered me most was that Universal School had employed the most creepiest teachers for the Elementary section. Kinda reminds me of the characters from Courage the Cowardly Dog from Cartoon Network Channel. So I was walking in the corridor right and I was heading to my classroom i.e Class 10 (I was once more in level 10) on the highest floor at Universal School. There were a lot of hallways but I did not remembered why I had chosen the Elementary section hallway. oh yeah I remembered....



the ginger teacher really looked like Freaky Fred 
I was chasing after Ci Lisda and Ci Karlina for a purpose of which I had forgotten now but I believed it was important. The Elementary section classes were actually connected to one another. There was a door  connecting each and every class. I recalled that I entered Mr. Romel's class (the music teacher) and some other bunch of empty classes with two teachers present in each. Some of the teachers had some sort of alien features such as: big headed and smaller body.

Then suddenly I was in the hallway alone with no sight of Ci Lisda and Ci Karlina. And I met the creepiest teacher with the most haunting smile of all time. He was ginger and he seems to be following and chasing me. I was in uber shock that time. All I knew was I needed to get back to my class.

-end of part one-

The second part was located in front of my classroom. But the weird thing was that we were in class 10 but most of my friends from class 4 were present. In reality, they had actually part ways but in my dream they actually stayed. There we were talking and discussing about something awfully weird. Madness perhaps? Two of my friends were about to take an abortion pill because they were pregnant. My mind went bonkers but I could do nothing as they had swallowed them. The other friends seem to not mind at all. 

-end of part two-

Finally, this part of the story was actually not scary. I was actually trying to get ideas for writing a book. The title of the book was a bit bizarre though :"Velocity Profile" .This book was going to be about the main character which was a villain and was trying to make himself the best profile by collecting many villain's profile from different books. 

-end of part three-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top