Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Le 4 days of March

Sunday, 1st of March
Went to church and there were boardgames <3 afterwards. Then we went around the city and showed Vivi her the way to her uni. 

Monday, 2nd of March
It's the first day of uni and uni gets even more crowded than ever. There are so many new first years this intake. I really enjoy my 9am morning lecture on Immunology. I really like the lecturer. I could not believe I would bump into my biochem lab mate in that lecture too. I thought I would only know Sharon in this course, but I see a lot of familiar faces (Well, duh, 3rdyear course, obvious much). The second lecture which is Bioc was quite boring. I could not understand a thing even though it was just a repetition of last sem's course. Man. Went to Eastgardens with Sharon and Vivi. Bought some bags and sandals. 

Tuesday, 3rd of March
I think I went grocery shopping after class. 

Wednesday, 4th of March
Vivi and I were being such a glutton and snacking on popcorn and eating garlic bread while watching a thriller. The picture speaks for itself

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top