Saturday, February 28, 2015

2 Weeks Finale of February

Monday, 16th of February
I helped mom in teaching some students again. Still continued reading Stephen King's Doctor Sleep. Bah, when will I finish reading this book.


Tuesday, 17th of February
A day out with Jessica! A friend from church. Before meeting up with her, Vivi and I strolled around the mall to buy more clothes! Met up with Clarissa too and grabbed Devi's gift for her. Can't believe she gave me a gift too.  It was such a long time since we met and it was such a great catch up even though we didn't get to talk much. We watched The Last Five Years by Anna Kendrick. The songs were alright but the camera angles made me dizzy while watching it. The trailer kinda overrates the whole movie. Frankly, the movie is not as good.


Wednesday, 18th of February
Went out with Ci Lisda to Ragusa and a museum. Surprised her with something though. (Click here)

Thursday, 19th of February
Happy Chinese New Year! It is hongbao hunting time! We started early in the morning to my grandma's house and proceeded to Cinere to my mom's side of the family. Afterwards went outside of Jakarta which was such a long trip, I even slept along the way. I was wearing this orange skirt that I bought from Forever21, and since it was the last piece, I managed to fit it even though it is an S but I budged in. Anyway, up till midday, I was fine, but then there are times I felt so tired pushing in my belly trying so hard to not snap the zipper. You don't know how relieving and great the moment the day is over and I could release my belly out. Okay this is a bit weird, spilling these kinds of stuffs here and it is not even related to the topic of CNY itself. Yep and I was holding a papaya that's right, freshly grown from my cousin's house. 


Friday, 20th of February
Stayed home counting money and I forgot what else I did. 

Saturday, 21st of February
Went shopping again for the last time. I had so much fun shopping at Taman Anggrek while my parents watch a chinese movie staring Jackie Chan. I forgot what it's called but they were super excited about it and was completely amused and even told me to watch it myself. I am not a big fan of Chinese movies honestly.

Sunday, 22nd of February
After church, we went to Pacific Place to eat and eat and eat. Last family outing to the mall before I set off to Sydney. 

at Zhuma
canteen
and the famous Haka restaurant! with its famous gurame and eel, dude i dont even know what gurame is in english
Monday, 23rd of February
I totally forgot what I did that day, maybe I spent the day packing up my suitcase

Tuesday, 24th of February
Stayed till late watching From Up on Poppy Hill. Fangirling late at night was not a good choice in dealing with sleep troubles. 

Wednesday, 25th of February
Happy birthday to Ci Lisda! I went to Pasar Baru to buy shoes! There are seriously a lot of cheap shoes here. It is amazing but then again the style is not that nice and old-fashioned. But then again, with the old fashion cycling back on trend now, let's just try to work it instead. 

Thursday, 26th of February
I felt terrible today, diarrhoea. I suspect the rotten century egg that I ate this morning. Later in the evening, when I got better, Vivi and I went to Pasar Baru to buy her contact lenses. 

Friday, 27th of February
Felt better but I was worried if I my stomach would be sick again during the flight. After checking in, I waited for Clarissa's dad to drop off her glasses since she forgot to bring it and she was already in Sydney at the moment. 

The gate that we were supposed to be waiting for the QF42 flight was unexpectedly change last minute. Vivi and I were tired in getting from one gate to another. I was carrying some heavy load on my back and I could feel the sweat trickling everywhere. I was hungry too and thirsty. I felt I could just fast forward everything up till the point I sit down nicely in my designated seat area. I was pretty happy since I was able to put my baggage on the upper drawer thingy majiggy I have no idea what you call that upper area cabinet. oh yea, cabinet, that's the word. 

To be honest, I did not enjoy this flight trip. The food was at an unsatisfactory level to my taste buds. I felt so queasy that I could not even finish most of the food served. I felt bad though but I could not finish them all as I did not want to puke everything out when the flight hit a turbulence. 

Saturday, 28th of February
Arrive in Sydney! Haubert picked Vivi and I up. Felt super sick. We stayed at home unpacking and ate Dominos for lunch. For dinner, Cim cooked. Well, it's good to be back, but on the contrary, uni starts in 2 days time. Cim bought me a ukulele which was the most heart-thrilling ever. I have been craving for this uke since last year. Meet PepperMint, aka Minty! The most ungeneric name I come up with. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top