Saturday, March 7, 2015

Mardi Gras

It is Mardi Gras today and although we were trying to avoid the crowd we went to the city anyway. I have always wanted to see the Mardi Gras during first year, but that excitement just wears off now. Come to think of it, why would I want to be somewhere overcrowded. The city was different in terms of decorations, the ATMs were decorated adorably. 

We went to eat at Do Dee Pai Dang somewhere in Haymarket. Apparently this is Cim's new favorite restaurant. It was incredibly hot that day. Unbelievable. 


After lunch, we strolled around Market City. I bought myself a selfie stick for just $2 from CottonOn. Such a bargain. Although it came without the bluetooth button but still it was amazing! <3 I finally got one people. I think I should name it. Man, what is this habit of naming inanimate objects. Haha such a weirdo. 

Went to Maroubra for a gettogether dinner. 


looks amazing
I felt super full that night because I was still feeling nauseous from the flight trip. I think I might have been airsick all this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top