Thursday, March 5, 2015

Maritime Museum

I had a morning lecture on Bacteria and Diseases which was still interesting and lots of information to digest and memorise for the quiz. I still could not believe the fact that I am a 3rd year student. I only got one lecture which is from 9 to 10 and so afterwards, I went back home with Kathleen to put my laptop and head to the city with Vivi from Coogee. 

There were rangers checking on our Opal cards, and one of them complimented on my nails and even touched it. I was dumbfounded not because of being complimented but because he touched my nails. And it was an awkward situation when I began touching his glittered purple nails too. I know I should have not done it but I wanted to return the favor. Haha. 

Anyway, we stopped by at UTS to use the microwave there. Then met up with Clarissa at Eating World. 

We ate lunch there and then walked around and saw that there was a free entry at Maritime Museum. How awesome is that! We went in of course because this was such a rare opportunity. Usually there is an entrance fee but today was special I did not know why. HAHA




museum sticker! 


these fishes look like aeroplanes


















sorry for the topsyturvy picture because I was too lazy to rotate it and directly upload it from my phone
In fact all of the photos here were taken from my phone. I forgot to bring my camera I should have brought it though. Argh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top