Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Kevin's Turning 21

Tuesday, 10th of March
We had a late dinner surprise for Kevin's 21st birthday. I know it was uber late since his birthday was on the 7th but hey everyone got something on the 7th. Sorry there buddy. 



The lady at Albee's kitchen is such a dear, she let us to light up the candles which was great. What is a surprise without candles. Oh and tomorrow was Kenn's birthday too! Turning 20. huh bro. 

Wednesday, 11th of March
I met up with Irene for a super early dinner at Dong Dong (Somewhere in Kingsford) since my stomach was grumbling for food during the 3 hour personal finance lecture. I am sure, the person next time could hear it! This tomato rice with chicken is the bomb, I don't know maybe it is because my hunger level hitting rockbottom or just it is plainly the best tomato rice I have ever had. I should order more of this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top