Friday, March 20, 2015

FastForward the Weekend, straight to Week 3

Saturday, 14th of March
We had music practice in the morning and yea afterwards cleaned up the house and headed straight to Mascot to see some apartments building in progress. 

Sunday, 15th of March 
It was my first time playing the piano at church. It was nerve-wrecking and I could feel my feet shaking while pressing the pedal. I even played the intro with lots of key-misses. Oh well. 


Monday, 16th of March

I didn't wake up this morning and missed the morning lecture. Well I missed the afternoon lecture. Decided to stay at home and caught up with my lectures but then I fell asleep! Just great, another ambitious checklist remain undone. But I did get an energy boost from the nap time I had. Anyway, that evening, Ci Chenny was graduating from her theology studies at Moore College. The graduation was at Angel Place. But before then, Kriska and I accompanied Haubert to the hair salon. Yea, it was for me to observe how the hairdresser cuts. So much skills. 
Tuesday, 17th of March
Got lab in the morning and was almost late because the bus did not show up on time. 
Wednesday, 18th of March
Got super early to class and skipped breakfast. So when I arrived, I went directly to the microwave and heat up my lunch. So there goes my lunch. But after lab, Sharon and I went to eat some chicken noodle salad.
Thursday, 19th of March
First time going to lab for bacteria and diseases. It was really intense since our group finishes last. But my demonstrator was great. He was very thorough although during the introduction my mind went totally blank from all the microbiology 1 thought last year. 
Friday, 20th of March
I didn't hear the alarm and decided to just stay at home since I would miss the morning lecture anyway. Stayed home and did some organising. I also planned that I should go to ikea tomorrow for the 99c Drona box ! Such a bargain

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top