Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Stand By Me

I had a break from the hair-training. Finally reunited with Dennise after months away from each other. She picked Vivi and I and headed to Grand Indonesia. It has been awfully quite sometime since I last visited Grand Indonesia. This is the first time since I landed on Jakarta to wander around the "new" Jakarta as people have talked about. Apparently the MRT construction has begun, and it totally added to more traffic jams as the some area of the roads are being closed to dig an under-tunnel-pass (or some sort). On top of this, there was a riot of SPN (Serikat Pekerja Nasional) at Bunderan HI. This labourers were voicing out to lower down fuel (bbm).

Anyway, as we reached the mall we headed to Blitzmegaplex! Gosh, how I miss Indonesia's cinema. They are the best. But I prefer XXI to Blitzmegaplex. Dennise has a Mandiri card which allows us to get a half price discount on the tickets! WOOHOO. We are watching Doraemon's Stand By Me.

To kill time, we ate lunch at Coco Curry House just a floor below the cinema. Surprisingly there are a lot of new restaurants that have opened in this ginormous mall. I am very curious about them all. I bet the prices have inflated so much as well.


look even the cutleries have the restaurant's name engraved upon them.
lol i'm that lame, really


i have never know that LAURIER is a name of a plant/herb!!! 









watching time!
oh the theater was packed!!!! there were a lot of university students

with all the rave of the new Doraemon movie, I don't quite enjoy the whole movie. I mean I despise (whoops,
this is such a harsh word to use) the ending. I like the animation and how they stick towards the episodes
of the comics but sorry to all doraemon fans out there, I might give this a 5 out of 10.
[critic-me]



dessert time at St. Germain! I have always read this wrong all this time I thought it's read as St Germany.
dyslexic-me






christmas spirits! 







i wish i had painted my nails :(

idk what vivi is doing

love this! 





bacon pancake with bacon ice cream

it tastes really unique

so not ready for this photo but oh well


thank you dennise! <3 <3 

i'll cherish this ! 
Super glad I skipped my hair lesson today. I am getting lazier! That mojo of cutting hair has totally vanished from within me. I am not passionate about it anymore. I bore easily! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top