Friday, December 19, 2014

11th - 19th December

11th December, Thursday
I was about to leave home, I have changed into my Johnny Andrean's uniform but then I spent too much time at home procrastinating and decided to not go. I played the piano and decided to read a book about immunology. Mom and Vivi were out to have their haircuts at Lokasari. When they got back, they were surprised to see me not going. LOL. Helen was out with her friends to the mall as it was her last day of school. Vivi and I on the other hand made some videos of reading storybooks. It was fun. Oh I tried Indonesian TimTams. It was dry and not fully coated with chocolate. Anyway it was okay, perhaps. 

12th December, Friday

I had to go today because I skipped yesterday's lesson. I studied how to blow inwards and cut in an oval shape. It was quite simpler than cutting straight I might say. However I still took a lot of time in just cutting. Not to mention hair-drying it. Gah, it was such a total waste of energy. The songs in the salon drove me crazy. They kept on repeating the same songs all the time. I must have hated at least 10 songs already just because of spending more than 7-hour-periods there. On the bright side, I met a friend, her name is Yuli but she preferred to be called Yuki. She is very lovely and friendly. She even asked me out for a movie together but I said I couldn't as I just arrived and barely even started on anything yet. When I got back home, I told my mom about the new friend I got. She was happy that I found a friend.

13th December, Saturday

Another bolos day for the hairdressing lesson. Whoop whoop. I always feel relieve of having not to go. I know this is such a bad feeling. But you know that exact moment when you are ready for school and you are on your way to school but upon arrival the school is closed and you just forget that school is still on holidays. Well that exact glorious moment! But in my case, I am quite flexible in determining when I should go or not and my mom told me that it was going to rain heavily and told me to skip it. It didn't rain. Bummer. So I stayed at home and played the piano. I also played with a lizard as well. It has been a while since I teased a lizard. There are not lizards crawling on the walls in Aussie. So I definitely miss that moments. Then, I exercised for a while and read Tina Fey's Bossypants book. I got bored of it and decided to move onto a book called The Selection. 
I started reading it and I got hooked. It was a typical girly-type of story of a competition on being the lucky bride of a prince. But there's a catch though, the main character disagrees with the whole situation of signing up as being one of the candidates of being the bride-to-be. It was okay at first up till the point that I could predict what was going to happen later on. I even tried to test if I was right, I asked Helen (she has read the whole trilogy) if I were right and she said yes. I like the main character. Her name is America. I like her but sometime I hate her. I dislike her inconsistency and just decide on the two guys already! ARGHH. Don't juggle the two poor boys. Well they both were not poor, one was a prince but anyway you get what I mean. I couldn't possibly believe that I could finish the whole book within a day. It was a great thing to be proud of because usually I get so tired while reading a book and got bored along the way. But this book really hooks you through. And I really love the model on the cover! She is the perfect America for this series. I could not imagine which actors would be suitable for the other 2 guy characters. I always picture them as blurry faces. 

14th December, Sunday 
I have made a different post for today's Christmas celebration in the 4th to 6th grades at GKYMB
I decided to continue reading The Elite (which was the second book), I fell asleep and couldn't continue on because it was too dragging and America became too indecisive again. I couldn't take it much longer and I decided to take a break from it. 

15th December, Monday
Another work at the salon! It's my first time working on the curl rolls thingy, I don't even know what they are called in English. It took so long for me to roll one head. But on top of it, I spent an hour to just roll 3 rolls! Even the teacher was looking at me with impatience. I might have heard her murmuring to another teacher that I spent rolling 3 rolls for an hour. She was kinda fed up. But what do you expect, she told me that I should blow the hair section for a long time, I even saw her doing it very slowly. I don't understand why do you have to blow it for a very long time. Not to mention I haven't even finished and the teacher had to go home. Great. I finished the whole thing though so yea that was a major accomplishment. I was super tired and was enjoying my bajaj ride home.

16th December, Tuesday

Oh I was being lazy again today and I skipped hairdressing lesson again. Not to mention it was completely dark at about midday and the rain started to pour. The more reason I stayed at home. I stayed home with youtube. I watched a lot of youtube videos that day. I know, super productive huh. I really enjoy watching danisnotonfire andamazingphil's videos! They are hilarious!!! You guys should take a look at their channels and watch them. Very entertaining. Later that night, Dad brought home some pork jerky, bee cheng hiang!!! LOVE-EM.
17th December, Wednesday
I was quite motivated to go for the hairdressing lessons. Besides I still have 9 more meetings to go to finish the whole basic level. I arrived at about 11 at the salon. It was my earliest arrival. However, when I arrived, there were only 2 teachers in sight. I had to wait for a while longer for the teacher that usually teaches me to arrive. She had to do her make up and hair first so I had to wait for another 30 minutes before someone began teaching me. The weirdest thing was that I did not even think to start the "parting" section at first which was kind of long to do. I decided to read Alice in Wonderland instead!!! I really regretted this. I began the "parting" at 11:30 and did it for 30 minutes. See! Instead of Alice in Wonderland, I should have started parting instead. I stayed till 15 minutes to 6pm before I went home. Woohoo, super excited to go home. I didn't even finish with opening the curls, I asked the teacher if I could open it at home, so I did. Look at the eerie picture on the right. It was Vivi's hands strangling her neck. LOL. 

18th December, Thursday
Mom offered if I wanted to learn how to drive with my cousin's driver! Of course I took it without hesitation. Had the infamous bakmi bule! My ultimate favorite childhood noodle. It was the best. It was a lot of fun! I could not believe that I actually might like driving despite all the rumors saying that if you are driving a manual car you have a tendency to tire easily. But I guess, I have all this adrenaline rush within me and I was quite euphoric when I got the car to move for the first time. Truth be told, it was not my actual first time. I first learnt how to drive 3 years ago but it was such a brief moment and it was not manual. And what would you expect from learning it 3 years ago, I forgot everything. It was easier to move the car forward. i had a trouble moving the car backwards. I kept on unintentionally turning the whole engine off. But anyway, it was such a fun experience and I enjoy it more than the hairdressing lessons.  

19th December, Friday
I woke up at half past 9. It was a good sleep although I might have heard my parents were talking early in the morning about something I could not decipher but then again it was too early, it was still dark. I went back to sleep though till 9:30. Had lunch and was contemplating of whether going to the salon or not. I didn't though! Best day! I downloaded some new apps on my phone though. I am getting the hang of editing my photos on my phone with the photo collage. Hence all the collages. I am struggling with the phone storage memory space though. It keeps on telling me that I don't have anymore spaces left despite the gigs still available! That is why whenever I want to download something new I have to delete an app beforehand. I even downloaded my 9gag app. Oh I was regretting downloading that Giraffe app. Such a waste of time! Super weird. Anyway, I am loving my new wallpaper. I am keeping it till I don't know when. LOL. 

ps: Just watched The Talented Mr Ripley, super creepy movie, twisted indeed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top