Thursday, December 25, 2014

Christmas Eve AND Christmas

24th December, Wednesday
Mom woke me up at around 6 today as we had to go to Karawang to help out with the BiomediLab Clinic. I ate a slice of martabak for breakfast, aint that nice. I love cheese flavored martabak. They're the best kind. I like chocolate too but cheese is good. Well I like both. Case closed. Anyway, Ie Susan picked us up at aroun 7 and by 7:30 we made our way to Karawang. It was a 1.5 hour ride there which was alright. I had been to that clinic once, maybe 2 years ago along with Cim but I couldn't remember the names of the employees working there. Anyway, Helen and I started working on helping with some of the work that needed help and by 2 we went home. This time, going home took 3 hours! I even slept. Not to mention bored. I played with Helen's galaxy note 3 though. I drew with the stylus available and drew some pictures on it. I might create a post showing the collection that I drew there. So stay tuned! When we arrived home, we even brought along the unfinished work too. Lots of paperwork. HAHA. So that's basically it, how I spent my Christmas Eve. 

25th December, Thursday
Merry Christmas everyone! I usually spend my Christmas mostly at church, there are always 2 services on Christmas and I usually come to both, if not, I always come to the morning session. The topic for this year's Christmas event is called Name Above All Names. It was such a great theme taken from the book of Isaiah. Isaiah 9:6 For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father and Prince of Peace. Jesus means the five main characteristics. Firstly, his name is wonderful. He is a great counsellor. He is a Mighty God as he is omnipresent, fair, powerful and he knows everything. He is also the everlasting father that goes on to eternity. And last but not least he is the prince of peace. This is why Jesus' name is a name above all names. 

After the morning session church, our family went to Burger King. Don't judge us by eating at a fastfood chain restaurant on christmas! I really enjoy spending time there and plus we eat together as a family. The fellowship matters. The soft serve was quite different from McDonald's though, I guess, I had been eating a lot of soft serves in Aussie to know the difference. It also tastes different from the soft-serve I bought from A&W. HAHA I think I might have a goal in differentiating all soft-serves served from different fast food restaurant. That would be interesting. 
Later that night we went to church again but this time there was an event. The hall was packed! Good thing we arrived early! The event was amazing. The people taking part were so well-rehearsed, the decorations were beautiful and everyone was getting up to the christmas spirit that is praising the only lord, Jesus Christ. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top