Saturday, December 20, 2014

20th December

I did the most idiotic thing: I deleted the post that I had spent hours on writing yesterday an hour ago. I thought it was just a draft, so I deleted it from my phone blogger app and I couldn't believe that it was permanently deleted from my blog. I am not going to redo it again because I also have deleted the pictures that I have posted. Why am I so stupid. Oh, I tried to find the cache link but the URL in the cache version is my homepage blog!!! That ultimately does not help at all. I can't get the postID so I can't retrieve the deleted post. Stupid. I don't feel like writing now. 

I finally did it guys!! I have retrieved the deleted blog post. It was quite simple really. As I subscribed to my own blog, I get this newsletter whenever I make a new post onto my email. So I just copy pasted the whole thing as the cache method is not working for me! I feel so energised now, and so I shall tell you all what I did today! 

Anyway, today was a blast, went to Mall Kelapa Gading planning to go for a "shop" but ended up buying books instead of clothes/shoes which I practically need. So Mom dropped the three of us (Helen, Vivi and I) at MKG. We went around the mall for a couple of hours. First stop was definitely Gramedia. 

finally my sweet kaicho series is complete!
btw nakayoshi is getting super tiny in size
I obtained the last series of My Sweet Kaicho aka Kaichou-wa-maid-sama. It has finally been completed, all 18 books in total. I can't believe throughout completing this series the price of comics have increasingly fluctuates from 13,8k to 20k! Unbelievable! Comics these days are super expensive, I don't even know why. Oh by the way, I am kinda dissatisfied with this last book because I tbh have read the online chapters first when I was in Aussie and there is this special chapter regarding Igarashi Tora's love life (lol, he's a character from this comic, you guys have to read this if you haven't, I highly recommend it, it's super funny and not-your-type of shoujo comics although eventually it gradually becomes your typical shoujo high-school life comic). I love this character so much and I find his side story to be very sweet and appealing. I don't want to spoil anything but anyway he is engaged with this chick anyway (not Misaki).

Oh another thing I want to rant about is how small has nakayoshi and cherry has become! Btw, that was a wrong labelling right there, I just realised I had written "nakayoshi" instead of "cherry" But anyway they were both the same size, so why not kill 2 birds with 1 stone right in commenting on them both at once. They are so small, petite, wee, insert more small synonyms as you like! Don't get me start talking about the price, it is so much more expensive as compared to the older and bigger version Cherry and Nakayoshi. Well they are about more than 30k Rp if I was not mistaken. 

can't believe there is the whole complete set of
unfortunate events
Moving on, we went to Periplus, and spent more books there. Vivi and Helen bought books there. I have no idea what to buy then I saw this box set Unfortunate Events! I should have waited more patiently for the release of this box set rather than buying it individually. However if I did so, it would lead me to wait for another I don't know 5/6 years. I am pretty sure by then, I would definitely have lost the mojo to read the series. Anyway, I love Unfortunate Events! I love the orphans. They are super amazing, they are really smart. I am obsessed with Klaus' skills of having to remember everything that he has read. Some sort of photographic memory perhaps? I would have great use of that skill in medsci for sure. I have such a short term memory. Moreover, I have short attention span these days. I get bored easily. So the box set costs about more than 2million Rupiah. I know right, SOOOO expensive.

We began to stroll more around the mall. Went to Star Department store and also UNIQLO! Unfortunately we did not find the shoes that we liked so yea we basically didn't get anything from the fashion department. Then we got hungry.. And our eyes laid upon the famous Colette and Lola. My friends have been telling me to meet up in this dreamy little carousel cakery (wait is there such a word called cakery, I guess not, as there is a red line underneath the word "cakery" but anyway it sounds cute, and don't you just want to use this as your cake shop or sth, I would). 

came across this cute place
didnt order anything in the end though, felt so bad not being able
to dig into the cakes
sorry for the super bad quality of photo collage as I used my phone camera for this, didnt bring my bulky camera with me
Something bad happened, when I was walking down a ramp, it was kind of a slippery slope and I almost slipped but good thing I still maintained my balance, HOWEVER, I dropped my phone! SLAM, on the floor, screen first! I was mortified! GAH, luckily it still works perfectly so it's good to go. I still love my acer phone people. It's one of a kind, no one uses it but me, tbh I have never met someone who uses this brand.

later that night, had a family dinner.
bought some durian back home
At around 2ish, I texted Mom to pick us up. We killed time too wandering around the mall again till 2:40 and waited just outside the lobby till 3:00 that we made our move to the open road when Vivi glanced at Mom's car. We were running for her because we were afraid that she might not see us approaching her. So yeah, it was weird running and chasing for a car on the street. It was dangerous too, so kid/people/anyone reading this, don't follow my footsteps.

There was so much traffic that day. We saw a building on sale with a banner saying "ruko dengan danau view". Well somewhere along that line. It meant that the building has a lake view. It is true that it has a lake view as it is located just across Sunter Lake (Danau Sunter). We just laughed at it. Helen bet it would be so expensive though, I somehow agree at that point.

When we reached home it was about 4, we were hungry and ate a late lunch despite the fact that we were going to go out for a family dinner at 6. At about 6, we made our move to the restaurant called SeleraKu. I was pretty full then and couldn't eat that much but I must say that the food was good. I like the fish and this vegetable called genjer, idk how it's spelled, but my uncle said that it was a wild plant (weed but not weed).

Ate some awesome durians, my fingers are now officially smelling like durian stench. It's pretty strong. I spent the rest of my time editing photos in the form of collage and putting some stickers. Don't they just look cute. I love em. That guy/girl who creates the LINE app is just a GENIUS. I don't use the chatting app but I am enjoying the photo editor and the photo wallpaper app. Love em!

ps: Just got spoiled by Vivi about the ending to The Legend of Korra about who Korra is going to end up with, hmmm, I am torn apart. GAH, why does she keep on doing this to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top