Thursday, March 6, 2014

Pancakes on the Rocks

Had dinner with a bunch of classmates from uni + Kevin's cousin, Yescyntha. Our place of destination would be The Rocks. We were planning to eat at Lowenbrau, a German restaurant. However, I did not have an ID with me so I was the only one unable to get it. Nonetheless, the others went out with me and we headed to Pancakes on the Rocks. I felt really bad, because of me everyone didn't get to eat German food.

This was probably my second time of going to Pancakes on the Rocks. But this time, the place was not as crowded as last time which was awesome.



Kevin, Alvin and Kenn

ice lemon tea

fish and mushroom

fish and chips

ribs. i forgot if this was either beef or pork. probably beef? 




We were all practically starving by the time we arrived there. And when the food was served, everyone was quiet and gobbled up everything in front of us. Maincourse was finished in no time at all. Afterwards, the moment we had been waiting for! DESSERT!

Strawberry patch

blueberry

simple plain pancake

pancakes with nuts and chocolates, I could not recall the actual name of this dessert


last but not least, THE ULTIMATE

me with Sharon

there was an antique museum nearby and this was the window display. LOVE IT



okay Alvin what are you doing
serious face except KEVIN!!! 
Then we headed to Kevin's place together and Kevin drove some of us home. 

2 comments:

  1. So sweet ^^

    恵美より ♥
    emi-doll.blogspot.jp

    ReplyDelete
  2. KAWAII NEEEEEE
    EVURISHINGU ISU SOU KAWAIIII
    RAIKU A BYUUTIFURU FURAWAA

    じつはこのケビンはほんとうにスマーーーートな〜wwwwww
    ERI SAGAWA
    Visit my webusaito
    http://www.skylark.co.jp/gusto/avocado/index.html

    ReplyDelete

Back To Top