Monday, March 10, 2014

Kristel's Birthday Surprise

After a sudden planning of surprising Kristel at her humble abode, we all met up at the lobby of her building with a cake. I knocked the door thrice with no sign of anyone being home, which actually worried me, because in any minute if there is no sign of life in that unit, this mission will fail. Luckily, when Boyo was knocking and was leaning his head to hear some noises, Kristel opened the door which made Boyo shocked and the look on his face was priceless. Though again I was unable to capture the moment.

Kristel was pretty surprised! Another great accomplishment? yippee. She didn't expect us to be there. She smelled something fishy going on though when I was telling her that I was going to pick up the electric blanket that I left at her place at 8 at night. However, she offered that she was just going to give it back to me tomorrow during focus team and I said okay; leaving her being less suspicious. phew, that was close!

Another glitch before that day was that Cim, Jopil and I had to hurry home because we were waiting for the piano to be delivered that very day! I did not get the chance to buy a cake somewhere near Uni. For some reason I thought that Coogee has similar shops providing birthday cakes. Nevertheless, my effort in finding that particular shop was in vain. All I found was just shops selling a piece of cake not a big whole cake.



Birthday girl


taro cake ! 

I wonder what Danju was doing behind there

i was the only one not ready because I had to press the self timer and it took 3 seconds. zzz

awkwardnesss..

finally something decent
minus cim.. she was taking the photo. lol. too far though
We all had some heart to heart moments with the birthday girl, shooting her some of the most random questions that quickly popped out in our minds. It was great! Happy birthday again, Kristel! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top