Friday, March 21, 2014

KFC Outing

You might think that KFC stands for Kentucky Fried Chicken. You are not wrong my friend. But this time I guarantee it will sound a lot cooler and more awesome! We changed it to Keen Followers of Christ. In the new start of second year, my bible study group is allocated with a bunch of new people compared to last year which was named BASOGILA. Now, it's KFC! How fantastic isn't it!

Today we had a dessert outing to a trending gelato ice cream shop, Anita. You will see so many Anita photos on instagram taken by the Indo cult. It's the "new" place to hang out with friends in the city.

We started bible study early and finished quite early too. This was possibly the first time I finished at 7 for a bible study session. Together we headed to the bus stop to the city.

Before feasting the gelato, most of us had not had dinner yet so we stopped by a food court.




the boys were hungry! 



me with Ribka
They all finished their food in just 8 minutes. How fast was that. It's either they are a fast eater or they're just starving. Probably the second choice. I can bet on it. lol. Just kidding. No gambling .. hehehe..

We had to be quick before Anita gets crowded because other bible study groups were eating there as well. It was a good thing when we arrived that it was still practically empty but yeah we filled up the room with our bubbly vibe.. aye.. aye.. am i right? TEEHEE

Being ambitious, we ordered 2 large tubs acquiring 8 flavours in total. We ordered something along the line of pistachio, mascarpone, limoncello, vanilla, cookieman, locker, ferrero rocher and one flavor in which I totally forgot. They were super good! But we were not able to finish the whole two tubs, we even got some leftovers which I brought home.






they allow free samples too <3





KFC!
me, savitri, ribka, sharon, rendy, eko, ko ong, jason

sisters <3 



selfie with laura


another group.. lol.


LE OTHER GROUP
We had to quickly head back, to catch up with the curfew limit signing in thing happening in Unilodge. LOL. aww, I remembered last year when I was being hasty and nervous about passing my curfew and being late. Time sure goes by super fast. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top