Sunday, March 9, 2014

Hurricane Express

After church, Kristel offered whether I wanted to hit the gym with her. I, after being such a carnivore from the BBQ the other day was guilty and had to shed off the calories. The gym was great and very motivating. Everybody was running or exercising non-stop. That actually triggered me to do the same despite the fact that I was panting like crazy.

I felt really tired though afterwards, felt that I could have just fallen asleep after showering.

For dinner, we went to Hurricane Express in Waterloo. This is my first time eating ribs here. Everyone was so obsessed with Hurricane Express since I was in first year, I had the chance eating it in second year which was such a great resistance for a whole year for me, I guess.






woo, orders







group photo











After we finished dinner we all separated ways and had to go back to reality starting tomorrow! 

1 comment:

  1. These yummy pictures are no good for my tummy :( it makes me want to eat again *i just had my dinner* T.T

    xx,
    felishmichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Back To Top