Sunday, March 16, 2014

Bassim

Happy Sunday all! We had another campus lunch today. And it was a blessing to be reminded how great God and how loving he is to send his only Son, Jesus Christ, as the perfect sacrifice to take away our punishment, death.

pork

photo with caleb <3

LOL. okay i look ridiculous

aww,, look at those cheeks! 
It was my first time attending the Annual General Meeting of Campus Bible Study. We were just voting who will be the next parish representative and synod representative. Not to mention we got to see the details of all the financial records throughout the year of 2013 of all the churches in UNSW.

Anyway, afterwards, I headed to Maroubra with the other maroubrians. I helped Ci Lily with just a few foldings. She is moving to another apartment. In the end we ended up talking!!! HAHA.. It was great. The had yogurt as well.

banana and pomegranate flavor with mango pearls and almond

with ci lily...
looked so weird here.. Q_Q
Later that night, we had dinner in Strathfield! There are loads of Korean restaurants here. So many Koreans are there too but none looked like SongJoongKi.

Bassim korean restaurant

no we're not eating the lunch special. it just happens that I took a photo of the menu without reading whats on


crossed eye cim and jopil



batman ci lily

it was quite hard
side dishes <3 i love the beansprouts and the fishcake









It was so much fun! Not to mention we got to meet Ko Erik and Ci Charine and baby Candice before they catch their flight tomorrow! 

ps: my feet were probably dead when I arrived home, they were bleeding. I had major blisters. grr.. I feel like throwing my flats away. My feet are always injured everytime I use that flats

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top