Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Mount Tomah Road Trip

Happy October everyone! Time goes by like a jet when you're having fun huh. On the contrary though, time goes faster when you are in a stressful mode and have lots of assessments due soon. Anyway, don't let me go through course topics at this point, from now onwards, I am going to discuss about my trip to Mount Tomah this morning! Kyaa! Let's get started! Prepare yourself a hot coco in your favourite mug or something to eat and venture on reading this post!

I got a morning call from Laura this morning. It was really kind for her to call and wake me up after I asked her to. LOL.. I felt super tired when waking up. I spent the night playing xbox with Grace last night.

We all met up at Maccas in Kingsford and grabbed a quick breakkie and went off. The journey was about 2 hours (including toilet breaks). There were three cars that day and three voluntary drivers: Kristel, Haubert and Ko Adi). In Kristel's car: Laura, Chris, and Ko Foeng; in Haubert's car: Ci Copin, Jason (Ci Copin's brother), Peter (Jason's friend) and me; Ko Adi's car: Cim, Jopil, Kriska and Tomas.

It was a trip filled with endless chitchats and laughters. It was a great bonding time with closure.

Upon arriving, the wind was too strong!

a cute spiral





Australia's national flower, waratah! 
 getting ready with the picnic carpet
sandwich for lunch! prepared by Kristel, Chris and Cim

huge cicada


hahahaha. 

sundial

group photo minus me





the Syarief Siblings 


haubert and tomas

kriska with a black flower


laura, kristel and ci copin


aaaa this blue little bird is the cutest and it's super hard in capturing a photo of it! 


love the colours! 


another cicada perhaps? 




cicada shedding skin


cim and jopil

me alone Q_Q

idk what i was doing. hAHAHA


don't know where i was pointing to




cim and kriska
 Before reaching this place, we decided to cross from an asphalt pathway through the grassland with columns of trees. Not sure if that was the right of explaining but anyway due to the high speed of wind, the flying cicadas started to fall down from the sky. I was too paranoid that it might land on my head or somewhere, I was screaming at the top of my lungs while clinging to Laura. It was a hilly slope and we didn't want ourselves to tumble over. In order to maintain balance, we all went in pairs, well except for the boys who were just being boys.

Then rain started to trickle down.

Afterwards, we went to stop by at the Three Sisters in the Blue Mountain. It was freaking cold! My face felt so numb!

the three sisters

lol we were in a rush, it was too cold! 





Subsequently, we proceeded to Leura! And had some desserts at Cafe Madeleine


lol




cute window display










large mug chocolate


hey i never knew this photo looks good. Kriska is awesome at this! 

white chocolate cheesecake

jopil and haubert

tinggal tetes terakhir






Then went back to the city for some korean cuisine dinner at Haru! 


this is super hot! i can feel my lips and tongue burning! 




It was simply a great day and I slept so soundly that night.

I have no idea how many times I use this sentence as a closing line for every post. But who cares. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top