Thursday, October 3, 2013

Fishing at LaPerouse

Midbreak is coming to an end! I still can't believe this! Anyway, today, I went to Maroubra to extend my passport after being rejected a couple of days ago because of my photo. They said that the photo should be at least a minimum of 3 months old. So, my photo was like taken some years ago, but the only difference was just my hair and a couple of layers of fat embedded on my face (idk, so what, don't care). But, it was finally done, and I had to pick it up next Friday.

Today was incredibly windy and was drizzling too. Holding an umbrella was absolutely useless because it went upside down.

After extending my passport, I went to visit Ci Fen2. She helped me out with my babs game design. Thank you so much! argh. While doing the work, we watched Running Man as well with Ci Lily (as it was her break time from work).

At 4-ish, I made my move to the nearest bus stop intending to catch the bus to LaPerouse. But then I got a text from Kevin that he would pick me up in an intersection of Garden st- Green St. I had never used GPS before so I was having a mini-adventure of exploring the Maroubra Suburban area all by myself. Quite a nice experience and It was awesomely fun! And after going around and around and a couple more rounds, about 30 minutes later I FOUND the place! The worst thing about that was the wind.

Then off we went to LaPerouse but before that we stopped by at a Fish and Chips restaurant for some take-outs. We got the family deal for 40 bucks. A nice offer, 20$ each for some fantastic fish gourmet.

the view as soon as we got off the car. what's with my shadow, my pony tail became something weird due to the wind 
Alvin, Ken and Kevin

early dinner time 


LOVE THE SQUID! 




eating barbarically. We were too hungry! 
player 1 and player 2 in action 



the hooks. those are sharp hooks I tell ya


catch of the day: nori

ken's got something

sunset

the storm is coming?



It rained afterwards, we got wet too. Fingers felt numb and when we got into the car, it was the warmest feeling ever. 

Then we headed to eastgardens to do some grocery shopping

On the way we played the traditional Indonesian guessing game ABC Lima Dasar. It was quite a while for me from playing that game. It was fun and drilling game. 

Lastly we did some training in being a cleaning service. 

I slept so soundly that night eagerly waiting for tomorrow's trip to Alexandria! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top